Sawdust Hill Farm Tours
We are doing farm tours daily with reservations only. Come pet our Great Pyrenees guard dogs, Butch and Sonny, who love visitors. We take you into the barn and out with the alpacas and llamas. Bianca and Ruby, two of our alpacas, love visitors and like to be petted. We also give you more information about them than you will ever want to know. You can then visit our farm store to buy our alpaca and llama fiber and yarn, clothes, toys, alpaca dolls, and many other great things. This takes about 1-1/2 hours for you to enjoy the farm and for us to enjoy your visit. Call us!
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED: Please call 360-265-2122
- Cost is $50 for the first 3 people. Each additional person is $14.50.
- We do not allow children on the tours under the age of 7, for safety reasons.
- NO DOGS are allowed on the farm!
- No public restrooms are available.
- Please call us if you are going to be late for your scheduled tour. If there are other visitors for the same tour, we will reschedule your tour to another day.
We are concerned about your safety and well-being as well as that of our animals.
- This is a working farm.
- It is NOT a petting zoo.
- It is NOT a playground or park.
- Children must be supervised at all times or you will be asked to leave.
- This is our home and private property. Please respect it.
SORRY – No dogs are allowed as they upset the llamas and alpacas who want to stomp little things that get in their pastures. And, our dogs will bark incessantly as they want to play with your dog!
**THERE ARE PRESENTLY NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS AVAILABLE ON THE FARM.**